- by Jared
I wanted to reach out and ask:
What can I help you with? What are you struggling with?
Hit reply to this email and let me know: How can I help?
PS – Quick notice: this Saturday’s library sit-in session will be postponed until next week.
Most weeks we have a little community / learning / support group on Saturdays. But this weekend we’ll be meeting at Nulife Yoga Studio on Sunday at 1:30pm.
PPS – I had a ‘vision’ for the workshop on Sunday just last night.
Here’s what we’re going to do:
1. Introduce a topic for about 5 minutes
2. Guide you into a relaxation yoga pose
a) give you time to contemplate, reflect, and relax in the yoga pose
3. Share your thoughts/feelings with an assigned partner in the workshop
4. Share our thoughts together as a group
5. Start again with a new topic, pose, and partner
I really believe this format will give you plenty of time to connect to YOU, your body, to the other people in the workshop and to the group itself as a whole. I’ll be participating as well. If you register online you’ll save $5.