Amy is the founder of Dancing with ED.
She’s a Professional Speaker, Writer, Eating Disorder Recovery Advocate for Dancers, Founder of Dancing With ED (https://dancingwithed.com/)
You can find Amy on Linkedin too (https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-waddle-321aba134/)
This interview about can’t stop abusing food for depression among other topics, explores how Amy overcame her checkered history with dancing, bulimia and profound darkness.
I felt really connected to Amy too while she shared her experiences and unexpected surprises on her eating recovery journey.
One of the memories I remember from this conversation is the analogy of a candle. Amy said that hope is like having the embers of a blown out candle. There’s hope you will burn brightly again.
As Amy demonstrates herself through her journey from darkness to light, you can be inspired too.
In this Eating Disorder Interview With Amy Waddle you will learn:
- How Amy dug deep into her history to unearth hidden hope that kept her alive while she dealt with suicidal struggles and bulimia
- How to write an autobiographical memory of past trauma so you can release subconscious fears and heal yourself
- One of Amy’s biggest Eating Enlightenment’s was realizing that “she was not her body”
- How to have hope when you can’t stop abusing food for depression because you have subconscious trauma
- Why connection to other human beings is the most essential part of being human