Today Laura Ali introduces me to food appreciation!
I really found some wisdom listening to Laura, and I highly suggest you do the same.
Laura has been in the eating field for 30 years and has a unique passion for local cuisine and food cultural heritage.
You can visit Laura at https://www.onthekitchenshelf.com/
Or, follow Laura @LauraAli_RD
Our conversation today centers around two main topics:
1. Finding Great Cuisine Locally
2. Cultural Food Connection.
These two topics are what I’m calling ‘Food Appreciation’. Hence, the title of the podcast and blog article here 🙂
In context of Food Appreciation, Laura also shares some great stories:
– Pittsburgh’s cultural food center
– Sour Milk Donut recipe from Laura’s great-great-aunts. Read Laura’s article here to learn more about these delicious fried donuts!
I learned some fascinating lessons too:
– how food appreciation can help you enjoy your food
– health professionals can build trust with clients by knowing local food scene
Take a listen or watch down below, and leave a 5-star review on iTunes with what you appreciate most in this podcast!