Are you ready to stop binge eating and stress eating … and have a normal, peaceful relationship with your body and food?
(the key is learning to trust your body and intuition)
Stop the diet pills. Stop the traditional weight loss programs you've tried before a thousand times. Give up the appetite suppressants. Trying to lose weight fast simply don't work!
The enlightenment is letting go of food rules, dieting behaviors, limiting beliefs ... and learning to trust your body, listen to your taste preferences and give yourself full emotional permission.
Perhaps most importantly, you see eating as a skill that you can develop with a growth mindset.
Then you can stop binge eating, emotionally eating, .
To learn more, check out my free guide below.
Keeping reading if you wish you could love your body and finally just feel normal around food ...
– Do you hit the ice cream when life gets stressful after your commute, or…
– Avoid public events like going out to restaurants or wearing a bikini
– Eat in a frenzy, oftentimes in private
– Let the number on the scale totally demolish your day
– Go on embarrassingly guilty food raids and say “I’ll get back on track” tomorrow
– Obsess about what to eat, when to eat, what not to eat, or eating in public
– Hate yourself or your body, and feel inadequate
– Diet, lose weight, and gain more weight back than you started with in an endless cycle
-Wonder why you can’t find the missing piece that will finally give you freedom from your struggle with food and your body?
You’re not alone. I’ve been there too. In fact, I was so miserable I became dropped out of society and became a monk. Let me guess, you have tried to “fix” your struggles with restrictive dieting or…
– Working out
– Soul Searching
– Researching and trying numerous nutritional theories with little success
– Using techniques you’ve learned from books, seminars, podcasts, Youtube videos, friends, the girl at the gym, the girl at work and more...
What if I told you that this mainstream thinking and the traditional methods that most people think are the “solution” could very well be setting you up to fail?
– Realize the illusion of dieting and stop forever. This is not a diet program; this is a step by step program that will transform your relationship with food and your body so the weight you release in the process will stay off, for good.
– Replace your limiting beliefs and fears so healthy choices become second nature for you. Reprogram your taste buds to naturally crave nutritious foods.
– Train your mind to not fall victim to urges that cause you to relapse and recondition you to use more supportive outlets besides food ( it’s brain science, baby!).
– Eliminate overwhelm and stream-line your healing journey…yep, that’s right! You’ll never have to google another not-so-fun diet plan to “start tomorrow” again.
– Discover new ways of working through your emotions so you don’t have to reach for food for comfort.
– Balance your body nutritionally to stop cravings, optimize your health, balance your hormones and increase your energy so life becomes fun and exciting again.
– Fill your life with so much energy, fun, purpose and pleasure that your focus naturally switches from food to the things in your life that truly matter and make you happy.
– Boost your confidence so you feel beautiful from the inside out, fall in love with yourself and your body, and live a blissful life fueled by freedom instead of weight and food obsession.